4:15 – 5:15 pm Friday, September 16
More informal in nature than our concurrent sessions, our Evidence-Based Practice & Research Grant and Award Recipients Session provides 2021 & 2022 grants and award recipients the opportunity to present their project plans and gain insight from participants as they embark on their projects.
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: What We All Need to Know (224)
- Pediatric Anticoagulation: Who, What, When, Where, and Why (and a little How) (225)
- Nutritional Support: Best Practices for Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Patients (226)
- Building Effective Partnerships in Nursing Practice and Research: Patient Advocacy Organizations and Nurses Supporting Each Other For Best Outcomes (227)
- What the HEC is MEC? Understanding Antiemetic Therapy for Moderately and Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy (230)
- CNE Hours: