Tour the new pediatric hematology, oncology and stem cell transplant units at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and get a firsthand look at innovative new technology that will improve patient care and experience. The tours include a behind-the-scenes look at the 49-bed space, including dedicated PT and teen rooms, positive pressure to help the units stay clean, and an ICU-like design to help us manage more acute cases.
Seeing a new, cutting-edge space before patients and providers fill it and hearing about the new and innovative therapies being developed and used at one of the top research programs may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Space is limited to the first 40 APHON annual conference registrants —reserve today!
- Expert Discussion: A Closer Look at a Treatment Option for Pediatric Immune Thrombocytopenia (SY2)
- Meet the Challenges of Post-HSCT VOD: An Interactive Case Study of a 1-Year-Old Male With Neuroblastoma (SY1)
- Career Development Networking Event (CDW)
- Recognition Breakfast for Certified Oncology Nurses: Inspired Nurse (RB)
- Hiking in Big Basin State Park (HIKE)
- Standford Children's Health, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- $5 for APHON Annual Conference & Exhibit Registrants