Wednesday, September 2 Non-CNE Symposia
Join us for this PeerView educational activity on neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF-1) and plexiform neurofibromas (PNs). An expert panel will provide insight into the expanding landscape of targeted therapies and will discuss optimal clinical decision-making for patients with NF-1 and NF-1─related PNs that are based on the latest evidence, best practice recommendations, and effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
APHON thanks Astra Zeneca for their generous support of this event.
- Rising to the Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach (SY4)
- Rising to The Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach
- Career Development Event (CDE)
- Giving Subcutaneous Prophylaxis a Shot in Hemophilia A (SY3)
- Clinical Pearls: Nurse’s Role in Achieving Optimal Chelation in Patients With Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia (SY2)