Erik Rees has dedicated himself to empowering people to find and fulfill their purpose in life. During this session Never Ever Give Up! Erik will share the story if his eleven-year-old daughter, Jessie, and her inspiring tale of spreading joy to other kids fighting cancer and encouraging them to never ever give up or "NEGU" while battling an inoperable and incurable brain tumor (DIPG). If you have faced a hurdle in life and thought about giving up, don’t miss this opportunity to be encouraged and inspired by Jessie’s daddy, Erik Rees, to NEGU. You will not only walk away inspired but receive practical tips to stay encouraged to NEGU no matter what you face at work or in life!
- Creating a Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Manuscript to Submit for Publication in a Nursing Journal (003)
- General Session: Oral Medicine for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing (102)
- Going Viral: Review of Viral Illness and Antiviral Therapy in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Pediatric Patients (200)
- Management of Retinoblastoma in 2018: A Nursing Perspective (201)
- Managing Depression and Anxiety in Childhood Cancer (212)
- Erik Rees