Join us for a humorous look at the realities of healthcare. In this session, we will unravel the secrets to working in today’s crazy healthcare environment. We will take a creative look at change, collaboration, and accountability. We will explore our legacy and why we are the way we are today. Come discover the secrets to excellent care, and learn how to put the energy back into ourselves and our team members.
- General Session: International Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing Initiatives: Challenges and Opportunities (102)
- A Sustainable Community Engagement Program Model to Address Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Education Needs for Patients with Sickle Cell Disease (201)
- The First 6 months: Health Care in the United States under a new President (213)
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in Pediatric Hem/Onc/BMT Patients: An Update and Appraisal of the Evidence (203)
- Patient/Family Education in Pediatric Oncology: The Children’s Oncology Group Experience (C217)
- Donna Wright, MS RN