Chemotherapy agents used for the treatment of pediatric cancer cause many side effects including peripheral neuropathy. Using appropriate assessment tools to accurately identify peripheral neuropathy is an important part of pediatric oncology care. A systematic review was performed to determine reliable assessment tools to identify peripheral neuropathy in children receiving vincristine.
Disclaimer: [1 CH] will be awarded for attending all three paper presentations presented during this timeslot. Partial credit is not available.
- Creating a Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Manuscript to Submit for Publication in a Nursing Journal (003)
- Opening Keynote: Never Ever Give Up! (101)
- General Session: Oral Medicine for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing (102)
- Going Viral: Review of Viral Illness and Antiviral Therapy in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Pediatric Patients (200)
- Management of Retinoblastoma in 2018: A Nursing Perspective (201)