The 4th edition of the APHON Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Curriculum was published earlier this year. Extensive updates to the 4th edition book and live instructor course created a need to provide ongoing support for the 550 instructors as they familiarize themselves with the updated content and revised lectures. Central to the updated material is a focus on interactive teaching strategies.
Every lecture incorporates activities designed to engage participants in the learning experience. As part of the Chemotherapy-Biotherapy Program Committee’s commitment to ongoing support to instructors, this concurrent session will give instructors more hands-on opportunities to navigate the options for lecture activities and allow them to rehearse new content with the support of other instructors from across the country.
- Closing Keynote: Why We Chose Nursing and How Nursing Continues to Choose Us (104)
- General Session: Emotional Intelligence: A Daily Practice (103)
- General Session: Controversies and Conundrums in the Use of Opioids in AYAs with Cancer (102)
- Opening Keynote: The American Nurse: Stories of Life-Changing Impact (101)
- Paper Presentation: Education Across the Cancer Care Continuum — Evidence-Based Interprofessional Palliative Care Education: Lessons for Pediatric Oncology Clinicians (204-2)