Thursday, September 3 Non-CNE Symposia
When patients with transfusion-dependent thalassemia (TDT) move into adulthood, understanding the importance of iron-overload and adherence to chelation is paramount. A nurse expert will review clinical pearls and a TDT patient will share real-world experience to help participants gain best practices on the nurse’s role in helping patients achieve optimal chelation.
APHON thanks Chiesi for their generous support of this event.
- Rising to the Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach (SY4)
- Rising to The Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach
- Career Development Event (CDE)
- Giving Subcutaneous Prophylaxis a Shot in Hemophilia A (SY3)
- Targeting the RAS/MAPK Pathway in Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Plexiform Neurofibromas: Improving Patient Outcomes With an Innovative Therapeutic Approach (SY1)