Thursday, October 28 Non-CNE Symposia
Understanding iron overload and the importance of chelation therapy in transfused patients with sickle cell disease or thalassemia is critical. A nurse expert will review best practices for helping patients achieve optimal chelation and why regular kidney assessment matters and a patient with sickle cell disease will share the real-world experience.© CHIESI USA, Inc. 2021. All rights reserved.
PP-F-0136 V1.0 April 2021
APHON thanks Chiesi for their generous support of this event.
- Self-Care Meditation Break
- Non-CNE Symposium: Nursing Considerations for Asparlas®: A More Stable Pegylated Asparaginase Molecule (SYM7)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: Case Study: VOD with Renal and Pulmonary Dysfunction Following HSCT in a Pediatric Patient With Neuroblastoma (SYM3)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: The Only Recombinant Erwinia Asparaginase Approved for the Treatment of ALL/LBL (SYM1)
- Discover A Different Treatment for Pediatric Patients with Hemophilia A (SYM4)