Wednesday, September 2 Wednesday, September 2
Join us for this PeerView educational activity on neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF-1) and plexiform neurofibromas (PNs). An expert panel will provide insight into the expanding landscape of targeted therapies and will discuss optimal clinical decision-making for patients with NF-1 and NF-1─related PNs that are based on the latest evidence, best practice recommendations, and effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
APHON thanks Astra Zeneca for their generous support of this event.
This CME/CNE activity is jointly provided by Medical Learning Institute, Inc. and PVI, PeerView Institute for Medical Education.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Medical Learning Institute, Inc. and PVI, PeerView Institute for Medical Education. The Medical Learning Institute, Inc. is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Learning Institute, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education
Medical Learning Institute, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Successful completion of this continuing nursing education activity will be awarded 1.25 contact hour(s).
Method of Participation
There are no fees for participating in or receiving credit for this accredited activity. For information on applicability and acceptance of continuing education credit for this activity, please consult your professional licensing board.
- Career Development Event: Career Development Event: Your CV, Your Key to Professional Development (CDE)
- Rising to the Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach (SY4)
- Rising to The Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach
- Giving Subcutaneous Prophylaxis a Shot in Hemophilia A (SY3)
- Clinical Pearls: Nurse’s Role in Achieving Optimal Chelation in Patients With Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia (SY2)