11:00 – 11:45 am Thursday, October 28
It is easy to get caught up in the chaos of everyday life. In this session, we will explore the power of finding “the calm” within the chaos. We will focus on strategies to help you be more mindful of the moment and learn ways to practice gratitude. This session will also include a physical stretch break to move your body, and we will conclude with a meditation. No previous physical activity is required.
Hosted by representatives from the Self-Care & Resiliency Task Force
We thank MD Anderson Cancer Center Children's Cancer Hospital for their generous support of this event.
- Non-CNE Symposium: Nursing Considerations for Asparlas®: A More Stable Pegylated Asparaginase Molecule (SYM7)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: Case Study: VOD with Renal and Pulmonary Dysfunction Following HSCT in a Pediatric Patient With Neuroblastoma (SYM3)
- The Silent Damage of Iron Overload: Best Practices for Optimal Chelation in Transfused Patients With Sickle Cell Disease or Thalassemia (SYM2)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: The Only Recombinant Erwinia Asparaginase Approved for the Treatment of ALL/LBL (SYM1)
- Discover A Different Treatment for Pediatric Patients with Hemophilia A (SYM4)