2:00 – 3:15 pm Non-CNE Symposia
A case-based discussion of veno-occlusive disease (VOD) following HSCT. Topics include identifying factors that put patients at a greater risk for VOD, recognizing the signs and symptoms of VOD, and reviewing newly published diagnostic criteria in order to build confidence in making an early and accurate diagnosis of VOD.
APHON thanks Jazz Pharmaceuticals for their generous support of this event.
- Career Development Event: Career Development Event: Your CV, Your Key to Professional Development (CDE)
- Rising to the Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach (SY4)
- Giving Subcutaneous Prophylaxis a Shot in Hemophilia A (SY3)
- Clinical Pearls: Nurse’s Role in Achieving Optimal Chelation in Patients With Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia (SY2)
- Targeting the RAS/MAPK Pathway in Neurofibromatosis Type 1, Plexiform Neurofibromas, and Optic Pathway Gliomas: Improving Patient Outcomes With an Innovative Therapeutic Approach (SY1)
Kenneth Cooke, MD
Mitchell Cairo, MD