Friday, October 29 Non-CNE Symposia
Please join us for an engaging symposium led by expert Jennifer Maahs, NP, to learn more about hemophilia A and a subcutaneous treatment option for pediatric patients. She will discuss using a different prophylaxis option, share key clinical data, and answer your questions! This symposium is sponsored by Genentech, Inc.
We thank Genetech for their generous support of this event.
- Self-Care Meditation Break
- Non-CNE Symposium: Nursing Considerations for Asparlas®: A More Stable Pegylated Asparaginase Molecule (SYM7)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: Case Study: VOD with Renal and Pulmonary Dysfunction Following HSCT in a Pediatric Patient With Neuroblastoma (SYM3)
- The Silent Damage of Iron Overload: Best Practices for Optimal Chelation in Transfused Patients With Sickle Cell Disease or Thalassemia (SYM2)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: The Only Recombinant Erwinia Asparaginase Approved for the Treatment of ALL/LBL (SYM1)