5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Friday, September 16
More informal in nature than our concurrent sessions, our Professional Open Forum sessions give attendees the opportunity to engage in a lively discussion with industry experts covering the hottest topics in pediatric hematology/oncology. Attend this forum to participate in discussions related to inpatient nursing.
- General Session: APHON Advocacy: Ask, Tell, Ask (104)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: What We All Need to Know (224)
- Building Effective Partnerships in Nursing Practice and Research: Patient Advocacy Organizations and Nurses Supporting Each Other For Best Outcomes (227)
- A Collaborative Approach to the Development of Specialized Nursing Education in a Lower Middle-Income Country (Ghana) (229-1)
- Understanding the Current State of Pediatric Oncology Nursing Quality Measurement in Free-Standing Children’s Hospitals Across the United States (229-2)
- CNE Hours: