Wednesday, October 27 Non-CNE Symposia
Join us for a real-world case-based discussion of veno-occlusive disease (VOD) following hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT). Topics include identifying factors that put patients at a greater risk for VOD, recognizing the signs and symptoms of VOD, and reviewing recently published diagnostic criteria in order to help make an early and accurate diagnosis of VOD.
We thank Jazz Pharmaceuticals for their generous support of this event.
- Self-Care Meditation Break
- Non-CNE Symposium: Nursing Considerations for Asparlas®: A More Stable Pegylated Asparaginase Molecule (SYM7)
- The Silent Damage of Iron Overload: Best Practices for Optimal Chelation in Transfused Patients With Sickle Cell Disease or Thalassemia (SYM2)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: The Only Recombinant Erwinia Asparaginase Approved for the Treatment of ALL/LBL (SYM1)
- Discover A Different Treatment for Pediatric Patients with Hemophilia A (SYM4)