As part of cancer treatment, parents of children with cancer are expected to administer multiple medications to their child in the home setting (Landier et al., 2016). Safe practices in delivering oral chemotherapy are an essential part of the education of parents of children with cancer (Rodgers et al., 2018). Little is known about what parents actually do in the home setting to protect themselves from exposure when administering oral chemotherapy.
- Professional Development Session: Professional Development GPS: The Long and Winding Road from Route 1 to Route 101 (CDE)
- General Session: APHON Advocacy: Ask, Tell, Ask (104)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: What We All Need to Know (224)
- Pediatric Anticoagulation: Who, What, When, Where, and Why (and a little How) (225)
- Nutritional Support: Best Practices for Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Patients (226)