The APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit is the only conference dedicated to the pediatric hematology/oncology nursing segment of the healthcare industry that offers the opportunity to interact with more than 900 influential nurses virtually. Exhibiting at APHON is the best opportunity you will have in 2021 to reach this unique group of healthcare professionals. APHON makes every effort to encourage attendee interaction with your sales force, and your investment in APHON will be supported in the following ways:
- innovative programming that draws more than 900 qualified attendees
- a grand opening reception held in the Exhibit Hall
- exclusive unopposed exhibit time
- a free listing on the APHON website and conference app
- breaks held in the Exhibit Hall
- acknowledgments on APHON’s website and in conference communications
- additional pre-show conference marketing opportunities such as hotel room drops, passport program, bag inserts, attendee list, billboard ads, posters, Exhibit Hall presentations, and other traffic-building activities.
The conference is a full virtual event. The Virtual Networking package includes:
- Gamification activity to drive attendees to your landing page
- Networking time to speak with attendees
- Participation in a roundtable discussion session
- Customizable landing page on the virtual event platform
- 1 on 1 text chat with virtual attendees
- 2 Nurse Educator registrations for the roundtable sessions
- 4 Exhibit Representatives Registrations for the exhibit networking
One roundtable networking session is included in the virtual networking package. Each company will be expected to submit a broad educational topic to APHON by October 12 for review. Note Topics are first come first serve. The subject of these roundtables is to be educationally focused and should be facilitated by nurse educators.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2–3 pm: 7 slots available
- Thursday, October 28, 8–9 am: 7 slots available
Two hours of open networking time will be held for attendees to visit with exhibitors. A game will be associated with each virtual exhibitor to assure engagement during this time.
Open Networking Time;
- Wednesday, October 27, 2:45–3:45 pm
- Thursday, October 28, 9–10 am
"The virtual event was great! It was great to connect with others across the country and world during this difficult time. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to sponsor and participate as colleagues. Look forward to seeing everyone in SLC next fall!"
2020 Virtual Exhibitor
“As an RN, I have found coming to APHON very helpful. We have had a tremendous response from nurses in this group, and they are often the deciders in their department. Out of all the conferences we have been to recently, we have gotten a very positive response, they are really enthusiastic about us, and we are really enthusiastic about APHON.”
Marcy Robertson, RN
‘We’ve had people from all corners of the united states stop by. I recommend APHON, and I look forward to the next time.”
Tim Rice, RPh
"As a first-time exhibitor at APHON, we focused on gaining an understanding of the nurse’s role in treating children with cancer. We found attendees who visited our booth to be engaging and interested in learning about our newly-approved formulation. We gained many follow-up opportunities for our field sales managers and are looking forward to expanding our reach at the 2018 meeting in Savannah."
Bruce Wallace, RPh
"This conference is continuously well attended by both nurses and nurse practitioners from across the country. Having an exhibit booth enables me to connect with a wide variety of Hem/Onc providers to answer questions and provide referral guidance as well as introduce the new Make-A-Wish online provider website. It is a great experience. I highly recommend exhibiting with APHON."
Karen Blakeley, MSN RN CPN
Manager of Medical Affairs
"Our company started attending APHON for the first time three years ago. We already had high expectations based on what we had heard before attending. Our expectations had far been exceeded just after the first day! The APHON team does a great job of bringing traffic to ALL the exhibitors. We definitely look forward to attending APHON each year!"
Kurt Waid, Sales Manager
10x10 Booth $1,950 before July 14 or $2,100 after | 10x20 Booth $3,750 before July 14 or $4,050 after | 20x20 Booth $7,950 before July 14 or $8,550 after.
$1,800 before July 14 or $1,950 after.