8:30 am – 9:30 am Saturday, September 17
This session will outline the basics of advocacy and APHON’s Advocacy Agenda. Opportunities for engagement in advocacy will be described along with their associated time commitments. A demonstration of making a legislative “ask” will be performed to provide attendees with the tools and confidence they need to advocate for APHON’s priorities locally and nationally.
- Professional Development Session: Professional Development GPS: The Long and Winding Road from Route 1 to Route 101 (CDE)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: What We All Need to Know (224)
- Pediatric Anticoagulation: Who, What, When, Where, and Why (and a little How) (225)
- Nutritional Support: Best Practices for Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Patients (226)
- Building Effective Partnerships in Nursing Practice and Research: Patient Advocacy Organizations and Nurses Supporting Each Other For Best Outcomes (227)