Saturday, October 30 CNE Presentation
Attendees will gain a greater insight into the critical position of the pediatric oncology nurse in monitoring for and managing both ASNase hypersensitivity and the inactivation process which may occur during treatment and be prepared to provide effective education to patients with ALL and their families concerning these issues.
MediCom Worldwide, Inc. is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP11380. MediCom designates this CNE activity for 1.0 contact hour. Program Number: 21-038-148
Provided by MediCom Worldwide, Inc. This activity is supported by educational grants from Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Servier Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Self-Care Meditation Break
- Non-CNE Symposium: Nursing Considerations for Asparlas®: A More Stable Pegylated Asparaginase Molecule (SYM7)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: Case Study: VOD with Renal and Pulmonary Dysfunction Following HSCT in a Pediatric Patient With Neuroblastoma (SYM3)
- The Silent Damage of Iron Overload: Best Practices for Optimal Chelation in Transfused Patients With Sickle Cell Disease or Thalassemia (SYM2)
- Non-CE Satellite Symposia: The Only Recombinant Erwinia Asparaginase Approved for the Treatment of ALL/LBL (SYM1)