The APHON Conference Planning Committee is excited to offer this FREE (for members) workshop to attendees looking for education about abstracts and professional presentations.
This workshop will offer didactic education about writing abstract reviewers can’t pass up, developing an award-winning poster presentation, and strategies for successful oral presentations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn from an expert in the field, sharing tips and tricks from the reviewer's perspective.
Small group breakouts will be mentored/facilitated by Conference Planning Committee members to help attendees develop their project ideas into a future submission to a professional organization.
- Professional Development Session: Professional Development GPS: The Long and Winding Road from Route 1 to Route 101 (CDE)
- General Session: APHON Advocacy: Ask, Tell, Ask (104)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: What We All Need to Know (224)
- Pediatric Anticoagulation: Who, What, When, Where, and Why (and a little How) (225)
- Nutritional Support: Best Practices for Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Patients (226)
- Free for Members
$140 for Non-Members
- CNE Hours: