There is a lack of continuing education opportunities for oncology nurses at the 13 pediatric cancer treatment centers in Vietnam. This presentation will discuss how nurses from the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam collaborated to develop an in-country, web-based educational program utilizing a variety of virtual teaching strategies.
The development of this project resulted in opportunities for mentorship, professional development, and sharing of patient case studies through virtual nursing care rounds.
- Paper Presentation: Supportive Care/Quality Improvement — Beyond Words: Expressing Hope Through Creative Art Among Adolescents Who Have Advanced Cancer (216-3)
- Stopping the Flow: Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding and Menstrual Concerns in Adolescent Females with Bleeding and Clotting Disorders (226)
- General Session: Promoting Resilience in Children with Cancer and their Families (103)
- Navigating Ethics in Real World Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing Practice (224)
- No Easy Target! What’s new in AML Therapy? (225)