Join your APHON colleagues for a day of wine, fun and extraordinary scenery. Less than an hour from downtown San Jose lies the Santa Cruz Mountains wine region; one of the most unique and beautiful environments in the world. We'll leave from the San Jose Marriott promptly at 9 am and head towards the Santa Cruz mountains for our day of wine tasting, vineyard tours, and fun.
Lunch, snacks and plenty of water will be provided while we taste our way through some of the best wineries California has to offer. Space is limited to 50 participants and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. Dietary restrictions must be provided a week prior to the tour.
- Expert Discussion: A Closer Look at a Treatment Option for Pediatric Immune Thrombocytopenia (SY2)
- Meet the Challenges of Post-HSCT VOD: An Interactive Case Study of a 1-Year-Old Male With Neuroblastoma (SY1)
- Career Development Networking Event (CDW)
- Recognition Breakfast for Certified Oncology Nurses: Inspired Nurse (RB)
- Hiking in Big Basin State Park (HIKE)
- Santa Cruz Mountains
- $140 per person