Friday, September 4 Non-CNE Symposia
Join us for a nurse and patient-led symposium on a subcutaneous prophylaxis option for patients with hemophilia A. The panelists will discuss practical considerations for hemophilia A management, including dosing and administration, key clinical trial data, and patient support. Questions will be answered by the panelists during the program.
APHON thanks Genentech for their generous support of this event.
- Rising to the Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach (SY4)
- Rising to The Challenge of Identifying and Treating Hepatic VOD Post HSCT: A Case-Based Approach
- Career Development Event (CDE)
- Clinical Pearls: Nurse’s Role in Achieving Optimal Chelation in Patients With Transfusion-Dependent Thalassemia (SY2)
- Targeting the RAS/MAPK Pathway in Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Plexiform Neurofibromas: Improving Patient Outcomes With an Innovative Therapeutic Approach (SY1)