In this session, we will provide an overview of osteosarcoma, the standard therapy for it, and discuss the role of surgical resection of pulmonary metastases.
We will do a radiological review of chest CT scans and identify lung metastases, as well as the limitations of CT scans in identifying lung metastases. We will discuss pre op testing, intraoperative approach, post op pain management, and care.
- It's All GREEK To Me! The NEPENTHE Trial for Relapsed/Refractory Neuroblastoma; Personalized Molecularly Targeted Treatment (200)
- A Sustainable Community Engagement Program Model to Address Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Education Needs for Patients with Sickle Cell Disease (201)
- Nursing Management for the Successful Application of the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Immunotherapy (212)
- Beyond Pain Crises: Acute Complications of Sickle Cell Disease (202)
- The First 6 months: Health Care in the United States under a new President (213)