This interactive session will provide guidance to potential authors on the types of manuscripts being sought by journals as well as how to outline each type (e.g. research studies, quality improvement projects, critical reviews). Formal guidelines for determining manuscript content will be discussed, such as SQUIRE and PRISMA, as well as how to format a manuscript and submit it online. Simulated learning will include how to respond to a manuscript review as well as respond to the publisher’s queries. Learners will develop tools and skills that demystify the publication process.
- Opening Keynote: Never Ever Give Up! (101)
- General Session: Oral Medicine for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing (102)
- Going Viral: Review of Viral Illness and Antiviral Therapy in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Pediatric Patients (200)
- Management of Retinoblastoma in 2018: A Nursing Perspective (201)
- Managing Depression and Anxiety in Childhood Cancer (212)