Thursday, September 13 Non-CNE Symposia
The presentation will guide the audience through the patient presentation and history, symptom presentation, differential diagnosis considerations, and progression of VOD. This program’s educational objectives are:
- Recognizing key risk factors for hepatic VOD
- Strategies for earlier detection and diagnosis of VOD
- Review clinical information about a treatment option
Please note that while this optional event is included in the conference fee, selecting the event on the registration form is required to attend. Space is limited.
APHON thanks Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for their generous support of this event.
- Asparaginase Toxicities in ALL: Rapid Identification, Management, and Patient/Family Partnerships to Improve Outcomes (SY3)
- Healing Hope and the Promise of Healthy Survivorship — Recognition Breakfast for Certified Oncology Nurses* (RB)
- APHON After Dark Party (OE1)
- Annual Business Meeting and Awards Lunch (BUS)
- ALL Treatment and Considerations Around Asparaginase Hypersensitivity, A Case-Based Approach Non-CNE Lunch Symposium (SY2)