Thursday, September 13 Non-CNE Symposia
This program will focus on the following topics:
- Overview of hypersensitivity reactions
- Primary immune response and immunologic memory
- Re-challenge and immunogenic reactions
- Premedication and considerations around masking
- Antibody effects on drug pharmacokinetics
- Management of immunogenicity
Please note that while this optional event is included in the conference fee, selecting the event on the registration form is required to attend. Space is limited.
APHON thanks Jazz Pharmaceuticals for their generous support of this event.
- Asparaginase Toxicities in ALL: Rapid Identification, Management, and Patient/Family Partnerships to Improve Outcomes (SY3)
- Healing Hope and the Promise of Healthy Survivorship — Recognition Breakfast for Certified Oncology Nurses* (RB)
- APHON After Dark Party (OE1)
- Annual Business Meeting and Awards Lunch (BUS)
- HSCT Complications: A Case-Based Approach to Diagnosing and Treating Veno-Occlusive Disease: Non-CNE Breakfast Symposium (SY1)